Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who Bread

Abbigail eats poop.

Well, I am about to as we are making our first homemade bread tonight. You lucky ducks are getting a play by play. I got the recipe for "Who Bread" from one of my favourite crafty mama blogs, SouleMama . Her bread looked yummy and awesome, where as I am scared for the life of ours. Before we get started, Billy saw a piece of bread in my brown sugar and his world was turned upside down. Somewhere I read that if you do this, it will keep your brown sugar moist and not all clumpy and terrible. Its worked for me. Billy insisted on taking a photo. I love this man for things like this.



Step 1
You need to get your ingredients together and put them somewhere you can easily see that you have the correct ones. Sometimes you have to go to another house to get things, like we did. The floor is the best place from our experience.



Step 2

Scratch your hippy dranduffy heads . (No picture necessary)

Step 3

Get Mutant Hands.


Step 4
Put a rag on that nasty thing and wait an hour and a half for it to turn into a blob. It helps if you listen to your man whine about being hungry and maybe do some pilates to pass the time.


Step 5

BREAD!!!! WE DID IT!!!! GOLD MEDAL!!! WE WON!!!! WE WON!!!!

Step 6

Celebrate. Good times. Come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment